What are System Boilers?
Continuing our series of helpful information on boiler technology we focus this time on system boilers. What are system boilers?
System boilers need a cylinder to store hot water, but system components are built into the boiler itself, so there is no need for a cold water feed and expansion tank in the loft.
System boilers can give a constant supply of hot water to a number of taps at the same time. With no need for a loft tank, system boilers free up space and eliminate worries about leaks or frost damage.
They can also work with solar water heating systems and heat pumps, making a great entry into renewable heating solutions.
Vaillant ecoTEC plus system
Extremely reliable and displaying all the in-built quality you’ve come to expect from Vaillant, the ecoTEC plus is clearly one of the best system solutions available today.
The ecoTEC plus system boiler is available in a range of power outputs to meet the heating requirement of your home. All ecoTEC plus boilers offer low energy consumption and premium components to give outstanding performance.
Each one is ultra-quiet, awarded the Quiet Mark for innovative reduced-noise design by the Noise Abatement Society, and designed for a peaceful home.
Key features of Vaillant’s ecoTEC plus system boiler are:
- ErP A rated boiler with up to 94% efficiency, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your fuel bills
- Premium quality stainless steel heat exchanger for superior heat transfer and highly efficient performance
- Compact and lightweight for exceptional siting and flexibility, for a kitchen-friendly, stylish design
- Quality German design and engineering which is manufactured at award-winning UK facilities
- Six system models covering 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 or 37kW heating outputs
- Designed for a peaceful home, the ecoTEC plus is awarded theQuiet Mark for its reduced noise
- Compatible with Vaillant’s vSMART™ app based control for heating on the go!
As Vaillant Advance Installers Mike Jarvis Plumbing and Heating Services are now able to offer boiler guarantees of up 10 years on the Vaillant ecoTEC plus (upto 45kW) when installed with Vaillants brand new boiler protection kit.